Monday, July 13, 2015

Catty



My Pinterest boards are filled with “eyeliner hacks” aimed at creating the perfect cat eye.

My makeup bag is filled with eyeliners promising to draw the perfect line.

My trash can is filled with kohl-smeared cotton balls, q-tips and Kleenexes due to my repeated failures.

The latest acquisition – recommended by In Style Magazine – is essentially a Sharpie pen for your eyes.  

I did OK on the top lash line, but when I tried to do my lowers, I ended up giving myself a prison tattoo.

And of course it’s waterproof.

I figured this may be a skill reserved for professionals, so I headed to my local MAC counter.

The beautician had flawless cat eyes herself and she assured me that with THIS product, I would finally achieve my goal.  

She swept and brushed, brushed and swept, finally allowing me to see the results in the mirror:


I make a lovely Drag Queen.

Caitlin Jenner is courageous?  Honey Puh-leeez...

1 comment:

  1. Oh man! I can relate! Im not gonna lie...I cheat a little, try medical tape, it's tricky!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to read comments. Seriously. I check them every day. Insecure? Maybe.