I got another FUN award!
Mommy A from Being Veruca gave me this award:
You know I love getting awards. I love it! Look for Being Veruca on my blog roll!
I now have to tell you 7 things about myself. I blog pretty much everything, so you may know some of this already, but. . . .
1. I have lived in Illinois twice, Texas twice, Colorado, Oklahoma, Wisconsin, California and Arizona.
2. I have never been outside of the country. That's embarrassing. I like to think of myself as uber-cosmopolitan, but I am about as cosmopolitan as a screwdriver. (Get it? Get it? HAHAHHA)
3. If I write a post I think is funny, I read it over and over hoping for new commenters to tell me how hysterical I am. Insecure much?
4. I gave up booze with no trouble. Giving up diet pop and desserts seem to be completely beyond me.
5. I think Tony Danza has aged really really well and if I hadn't married Greg, I would seriously consider Tony. Even though he's kinda too old for me.
6. I was in the Junior League. I got dishonorably discharged. But not for something cool like telling all the snobby beeches to get a life. Most of the women in the League are really, really cool. (At least in Corpus Christi). I got dishonorably discharged because I missed my meeting quota and was too lazy to make them up.
7. I cry every time I hear a patriotic song. Proud to be an American makes me blubber like a tired toddler.
So there are my seven. Now I get to bestow upon 5 fellow bloggers this same honor.
1. Kathryn at Livin' Life the Smart Way! She my friend IRL, and my running buddy.
2. Miss Sweet Tea at Sweet Tea Diaries. She's just ADORABLE!
3. Fuck My Table. Do I really need to say anymore?
4. Nicki from The Loaded Handbag. Smart, funny and takes incredible photos. I have a major girl-crush on her.
5. Rae at Rae's Randomness. Rae is my cousin-in-law and an incredible person. Love her!
Thank you Mommy A!