Sunday, November 14, 2010

Personal Best

I ran my (technically) 4th 5K yesterday. 

I actually jogged it.

I jogged the WHOLE way.  (except for 100 yards when I had to shake something out of my shoe).

I ran with my friend Kathy, the one who has been training with the Couch to 5K program.  I started jogging, she started walking, within 5 minutes she was faaaarr ahead of me.  See you in about an hour, friend!

Actually, I have lots to tell you, but right now the almost 3 year old and the 5 year old are hanging off on me like Spanish moss. 

So I have to tell you later. 

Dammit!

3 comments:

  1. Can't wait to hear all about it! -Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  2. So my blogroll in the sidebar occasionally gets wiped out (thanks, blogger) and I have to rebuild it AND today I saw that I missed putting you back on there! Fixed now. Hope you didn't notice and think I had a vendetta against you or something.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to read comments. Seriously. I check them every day. Insecure? Maybe.