Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Dr. Phil Pissed Me Off

I don't normally care about Dr. Phil.

But he really made me mad yesterday.

I was actually kinda liking him, because my favorite fave-fave waiter-blogger, The Bitchy Waiter was on his show Monday.  That was cool.

I don't think BW got any money for his appearance.  I know they flew him to LA.  Coach. 

But yesterday?

Yesterday Dr. Phil's guests were the Anthony's. 

Remember them?  The people who didn't love their daughter well enough to teach her that she shouldn't neglect her baby?  The ones who didn't love their daughter well enough to help her be a good mom?  The ones who perjured themselves?

Remember how we weren't going to support them making millions off of the story of their horrible parenting?

Remember how we all posted on our facebook and blogs and other media how we weren't going to support that?

Dr. Phil had them on his show yesterday.  And I'm betting he gave them more than airfare on Southwest to appear.

Shame on you Dr. Phil!

4 comments:

  1. Shame on him, indeed! See, this is why I can't stand him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I quit watching Dr. Phil because he pissed me off years ago. I can't stand his flippant attitude about so many things. "How's that working out for you?" is just rude and oversimplified.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He seemed like a total ass while I was there.

    Sorry your kids are so entitled, Mary. Funny.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, I'm getting caught-up on my reading, in case you hadn't noticed.

    I only watched him to see... ...oh! Well lookie who's here ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ yeah, him. And that was such a fucking disgraceful circus of issue avoidance, and I'm taking out a hit on that fucking bitch who asserted that BW should look for a job because she expects people to deal with wretched shrews like her and her hideous off-spring.

    I figured it would be at least enough time since I saw it again to forget how awful that man is, but sadly I found myself watching a repeat later in the week. He claimed he was doing a show about addiction, but it turns out he had just a bunch of silly spoiled skanks that couldn't stop shopping.
    Oh Dr. Phil... ...how I HATE that man.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to read comments. Seriously. I check them every day. Insecure? Maybe.