Monday, October 18, 2010

And the Winner is. . . .

Jana J!

Greg took Kathy's advice and used http://www.random.org/ to generate the winner. 

Jana's comment:

Best movie: Gone With The Wind

Worst: Son Of The Mask


Craziest costume: I was a man's worst nightmare...missing teeth, robe, slippers, curlers and big ol' preggo belly. One year I was broke so I bought a bag of purple balloons, fastened them to a hefty bag and was a bunch of grapes. It was actually very cute!



Jana


Congratulations Jana J!

I have to agree that Son of the Mask was 10 kinds of horrible!  And I bet the grapes costume was fun!

Enjoy your luxurious Starbucks gift card!  Suitable for re-gifting if you don't drink coffee!

More giveaways to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE to read comments. Seriously. I check them every day. Insecure? Maybe.